New Door Handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LTLux

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was off today and it's been a busy morning. Changed my door handles out from all chrome to the z71 black and chrome and I think they go well with my truck!

I also put in a new alternator and gave her a bath this morning. What do you guys think?

Just to give an update on my projector retro, the first time my guy did them they were not level. He thought he could adjust them once they were in but there was just too much silicone and now he has to bake them and adjust again. This time we left tape on a wall in his shop where the lights hit so there should not be a problem again. I should have them on next week and will post some pics.

I'm also getting this guy to make me some of these LED cup holders for my tahoe. He has not done any for tahoe's before so I sent him the diameter of my holder and pic of interior lighting so he can match the LED's. I've posted a link below to a vid on youtube. I will take pics when I get them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRQdy5T5XsE

Attachments

• IMG-20121109-00021.jpg
    IMG-20121109-00021.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 60
  • tn[1] (2).jpg
    tn[1] (2).jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 63

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure about the door handles...

cup holder LEDs look interesting. Will he make them to match the greenish blue of our interior lights?

OP
OP
LTLux

LTLux

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I sent him a pic of our lighting so he will be able to match it.

Well, I like the handles and that's all that matters!

OP
OP
LTLux

LTLux

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wated to add pics of front and rear so you can see that I do have more black on my truck and that's why I think the handles look good!

Attachments

• tn[2].jpg
    tn[2].jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG-20121109-00025.jpg
    IMG-20121109-00025.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 29

TinyTot2

Reaction score
Is you Tahoe gold or silver?

Mine's gold and I'm really torn with what I should do to make her special. Was hoping yours is too so you could share ideas :)

I'm not sure on the handles, either, but I like all the black on the truck!

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wated to add pics of front and rear so you can see that I do have more black on my truck and that's why I think the handles look good!

I do like the black and silver theme. If I had your color (or gold) I would do all black... All black handles, black rims, black trim.

But it's your truck and your opinion. If yours was the same as mine, we'd all be driving the same looking truck. :hands:

OP
OP
LTLux

LTLux

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tiny,

Mine is silver birtch to be percise!

Let me know if you have any questions.

I agree that black would look good but I just added the chrome door molding and like the look with the handles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84