1999 Yuhoe Stage one

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stiffler63

Reaction score
Well I finally started the Yuhoe (tahoe grill on a yukon) build. So far I have done the big 3 and added a 2nd battery. I have 2 08 cvr 12s in the kicker box wired at one ohm im going to run for stage one. I have a Pioneer unit thats a nice older one has lots of adjustments but low on fetures its just for stage one. I ordered a Hifonics BRZ2400.1 Brutus amp. Kicker 6.5 componets for the front doors and 6.5s for the back doors. a Pioneer 750x4 rms to push them I was sceptical of it but the reviews are good. I have one speaker that works right now so will be a welcome addition. I ordered an extra long aux that will go into the back of the stereo and a usb power outlet I will be mounting them in my console so my wires will not be all over the place to my ipod I got a wire lug hot post that I will run 4/0 cable to the back of the Tahoe and run 1/0 off of it to my Brutus. Will run 4 gauge to the 750. Stage 2 will be a double din. Stage 3 is a glasses box for 2 L7 15s and sound deadner. Pics will come latter.

OP
OP
S

Stiffler63

Reaction score
Got my Kicker components and Kicker 2 ways for my doors in and some fat mat to install. Also got my Hifonics Brx 2400.1 in running it on my cvrs for another week until my 3 sundown sa-12 ultras come in. Running 3 batts looking to upgrade them to better ones soon. Also looking to step up to 240 amp alternator.

Attachments

• cvr brut.jpg
    cvr brut.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Hifon brx.jpg
    Hifon brx.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Rear sp.jpg
    Rear sp.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Front sp.jpg
    Front sp.jpg