2 door tahoe/blazer/yukon if you got one show it off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

holeshot

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
1996 2 door Tahoe z71

Here is a few pics of mine. It has 11" of lift and is ready for some 38's or maybe 40's. It has 35's on it now.

Attachments

• CIMG3474.jpg
    CIMG3474.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 220
  • John's Truck 005.jpg
    John's Truck 005.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 299
  • John's Truck 008.jpg
    John's Truck 008.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 226
  • John's Truck 012.jpg
    John's Truck 012.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 186
  • John's Truck 010.jpg
    John's Truck 010.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 183

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
sold my old wheels today. The guy that bought them had a 99 2 dr tahoe with only 39k miles on it this thing was in the best condition that i have ever seen.

you should have bought it from him then. ******. lol :chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a few pics of mine. It has 11" of lift and is ready for some 38's or maybe 40's. It has 35's on it now.

11"? Looks to me like a Pro Comp with a 3" body? What else have you done. Looks **** none the less

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score

********, that thing is sexy! Time for a SAS and you are set. The Texas themed bow tie is a nice touch, never seen that before. Very unique. Keep up the good work :Handshake:

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good but GET RID OF THE BLOCKS! haha the angle in pic 4 makes it look bad.

def a procomp 6" and a 3" BL. how'd you get 2" more? bigger blocks and keys?

holeshot

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought the truck new in '96. It is a true Z71 with the LT Package. The truck has 11" of lift. The front end has a 6" Procomp lift w/keys. This gives it 8" of suspension lift up front. In the back it has Procomp 4" springs w/4" blocks for a total of 8" in the rear. I had to have a custom driveshaft built for the rear. The front shaft was long enough. I also have a 3" body lift with the bumpers and nerf bars set to the proper position. This gives it a total of 11" of lift. I have a stainless steel Manik grill guard. The tires are 35" Pro comp Extreme AT's. I have also added a AEM air filter and dual exhaust. I had a heavy duty transmission built with a large transmission cooler. My next project is to get bigger tires. I want some 40's if they will clear, if not 38's. The rims I have are 16 x 8, so I will need new rims for the bigger tires, some 16 x 10's. After that some gears and a light bar full of lights on top. I still need to paint the under carriage, fender wells and frame to detail it out.

ravingmadman

Chief Knuckle Buster
Reaction score
Holeshot- Rear traction/ladder/etc. bars would be a great addition. They look awesome, and help keep your driveline from getting pummeled too badly if you have to go over a log, or telephone pole, etc. They're roughly $300 for a decent set, and pretty much bolt on. Pro Comp makes them, but I'm not motivated enough to help you with a link. You've out-sexied my truck, so you don't get my help. Hm. [pouts]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx