Just got my new 2010 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07-fivethree

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell, Im considering buying the cover, its only like a $80 part at the stealership. Since the Kon is white, I can order it to match. sweeeet...

phileaglesfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are they held in place? Adhesive? They look good. I just have to do some adjusting on the front ones - the back ones he got right dont know why he couldnt replicate the craftsmanship on the front. Good find.

Has anyone gotten that 3m adhesive to protect against debris? I think it costs 250 ish to protect the front- some of the hood etc.

Im going to keep saying it- 50 some odd thou for a truck and no locking gas tank? Or mudflaps?
I just now linked my bluetooth phone and made and recd some calls that was easy. Now to figure out the damn dvd system- the manual absolutely sucks in explainig- the infotainment system- hilarious- infotainment

The ones from weathertech are held in by fasteners from what I remember. You don't even have to take off the tires. I heard they can't be used with the power running boards. They work great.

$250 is a little low on the price of the 3m, or it might be the thin grade. I had my whole front covered, up the hood about a foot and the mirrrors and it was somewhere around $500-600. I used ventureshield which has a life time warranty against yellowing. Finding a good installer is the key. I had the cheap stuff on my 03 Trailblazer and it looked like crap 3 years later.

OP
OP
skippy737

skippy737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you get time- could you please take some pics--- i will look into that company--- i just think its ridiculous you spend that klind of $$$ and there are no mudflaps-- i traded in a 05 yukon and where was the paint chips and a little rust--- right by the rear of the fron tires and lots of paint chipping on the rear side fender--

500-600 isnt that bad

m332is

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the Weathertech No Drill mud flaps in the front of my 08 Yukon Denali and really like them. They look just like stock. I originally bought the factory ones, but they were a gloss black and didn't look right to me.

The worse thing about the design of these trucks is the front wheels throw snow onto running board. Mud flaps do limit the snow build up to some extent.

Vince

phileaglesfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you get time- could you please take some pics--- i will look into that company--- i just think its ridiculous you spend that klind of $$$ and there are no mudflaps-- i traded in a 05 yukon and where was the paint chips and a little rust--- right by the rear of the fron tires and lots of paint chipping on the rear side fender--

500-600 isnt that bad

We are having a snow or rain shower every other day right now. I'll try to get a pic if the weather clears up some and I can clean it up a little, it should be decent tomorrow. The good thing is that white doesn't look dirty when it usually is.

I know what you are saying about paying this much and it doesn't have mud flaps. Some people don't like them and they can't be used if you have the powered running boards.

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the Weathertech No Drill mud flaps in the front of my 08 Yukon Denali and really like them. They look just like stock. I originally bought the factory ones, but they were a gloss black and didn't look right to me.

The worse thing about the design of these trucks is the front wheels throw snow onto running board. Mud flaps do limit the snow build up to some extent.

Vince

Yeah, these weathertech mud flaps look great compared to the OEM one's from GM on my '08 Sierra.. Less bulky and smaller, but still do the job..

phileaglesfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are a couple close ups of the weathertech mud flaps and also the ventureshield. The VS is barely noticeable, especially on a light car. Definitely a lot less noticeable than rock chips everywhere.

IMG_1569.gif
IMG_1570.gif
IMG_1571.gif

OP
OP
skippy737

skippy737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
awesome , thanks for the pics! looks great- love the mudflaps too

bpayte

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here are some pics of my 2008 Denali with the Weathertech Mud Flaps. I use Stoner Trim Shine on the mud flaps and running boards ...keeps them looking new.

Attachments

• denali1b.jpg
    denali1b.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 62
  • denali2b.jpg
    denali2b.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 68
  • denali3b.jpg
    denali3b.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 81
  • denali4b.jpg
    denali4b.jpg