What are the best LED tails out there?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ATLTahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm a noob here to this forum and just wanted to know what are the best LED tails that everyone has been purchasing here? I have and 01 Tahoe and was looking to start doing a few mods here and there before I get into the big stuff ie; sways, exhaust, intake and what ever else you guys have in mind. Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum first of all. I would say best is probably a matter of taste but most of those like the ones pictured below. They can be found on ebay all day long for about 100 bucks. They have built resistors so you don't need to worried about load issues or anything like that.

picture.jpg

:welcome:

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Word

2365544192_a20aa3bd9c_b.jpg

2507591676_f0f875975e_b.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/00-0...rQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_3841wt_911

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DEF those ones. I am gettin the non smoked ones soon enough, think I might wait till spring tho.

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those do look fab. Especially if you have the all red 00-03 tails.

Dismay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Planning on getting these in the spring as well! It seems like smoked vs. non smoked isn't that big of a difference. Still debating what would look better.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Planning on getting these in the spring as well! It seems like smoked vs. non smoked isn't that big of a difference. Still debating what would look better.

The difference is minimal in the red part of the tails. The biggest area of difference is the reverse light area. I went with smoked as I didn't want white/clear reverse lights more than anything else.

NoPh33rRaCiNg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how do you know which ones have resisters built in? i don't really see on any of the ebay pages that it says that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rizzyuk