finally level LTZ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

macky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i installed the pedders rear springs last night. couldnt be happier with how it looks. rides nice, but definitely firmer than stock. felt great going thru this loop by my house where to interstates meet, but potholes make me cringe. not a good pic, but check it out.

Attachments

• IMG_4211.jpg
    IMG_4211.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 198

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if potholes are that scary and youre not gonna lower it more you should rock some bigger tires when its time to swap those out.. what kit did you use the 2'' or the 3''?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Looks good, weird that in my Pedders kit it rode pretty much like stock over all types of roads, try some shock extenders to get rid of that harshness.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
That looks good bro. First rear only level I have seen that doesnt have a cali lean. Nice work

OP
OP
macky

macky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good, weird that in my Pedders kit it rode pretty much like stock over all types of roads, try some shock extenders to get rid of that harshness.

i have the belltech shock extenders. maybe it rides how the nonautoride tahoes ride??? its not a bad ride, but i miss floating over potholes.
when i start the car the compressor runs for about 5 sec. used to run for like 2. im gonna play with the sensors so its riding a little less on air, hopefully i dont end up with the cali lean

OP
OP
macky

macky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
little update. guess i should have waited a few days b4 commenting on ride quality. rides almost exactly like stock now, guess i had to wait a little for them to settle.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
little update. guess i should have waited a few days b4 commenting on ride quality. rides almost exactly like stock now, guess i had to wait a little for them to settle.

Do you think you might be able to snap a couple more pics? Its a little hard to see in the OP.

OP
OP
macky

macky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hard to get a good angle in the garage freezing outside. but this shows the height is perfect. before the compressor kicks in it sits perfectly level when measured, compressor brings it up like 1/4 in, perfect imo. one pic is how it used to look

Attachments

• IMG_4130.jpg
    IMG_4130.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_4247.jpg
    IMG_4247.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_4250.jpg
    IMG_4250.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, Macky!

I have the Belltech rear springs, but I'm pretty sure I do NOT have shock extenders. Can anyone tell me how they mount? Is there cutting and welding involved? I think I'd like to get some -- but, maybe not if it requires cutting and welding.

Thanks!

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Macky,

Di you do the work yourself? Your Tahoe look real good dude. I am strongly considering doing that same set up only with Belltech so I can tow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52