SLP Power-Flo™ exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never seen that system but i have a flowmaster catback with the same dual outlet. It also came with a spacer to move the brake lines, It only moves them an inch or two and it was really easy to install.

OP
OP
jimweis

jimweis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never seen that system but i have a flowmaster catback with the same dual outlet. It also came with a spacer to move the brake lines, It only moves them an inch or two and it was really easy to install.
I decided to purchase the SLP system, they list for $699 I paid $349 on Ebay for one. I don't like the box or trapazoid tips so I purchased some SLP slashed 3" outlet tips for $34 on Ebay they sell for $79 list. All parts are stainless steel
T15Specs.jpg

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the same style, I got four inch slash cut stainless ones too. They`re much better looking than the rolled edge ones that came with my catback.

Post some pics and a sound clip if possible when you get it done. I`ve never heard any exhaust from slp.

100_5895.jpg

lorax54

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I just installed a flowmaster cat back. Dual side dumps. Don't know if it is the same as yours, but I didn't have any brakeline relocate. I noticed my differential vent line was close, so I just zip tied it out of the way. Where were your brake lines too close to the exhaust? Better triple check when I get home. Thanks.

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have part number 17419, this is what the instructions said.

Look at the rear end housing at the top; you should see a bracket bolted to it holding the
brake lines. Unbolt the brake line from the bracket then unbolt the bracket from the rear
end housing. Then take Flowmaster’s bracket #HA594 and bolt the longer end to the rear
end housing using the original bolt. Then take the 5/16” bolt, washer, lock washer and
nut and fasten brake lines to the new bracket. This should move your brake lines forward
about 1” to assure clearance from tailpipe

KrautBurner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
report on the sound?

I've had great experience with SLP products.

the LM (Loud Mouth) exhaust sounds great on the GTO's
but the LM2's are pretty damn loud ;)

OP
OP
jimweis

jimweis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
report on the sound?

I've had great experience with SLP products.

the LM (Loud Mouth) exhaust sounds great on the GTO's
but the LM2's are pretty damn loud ;)

It's a bit loud for my taste, straight through muffler with stainless steel packing. I ran it two weeks and hated it. This weekend I put a Car Chemistry 3" insert in the intermediate pipe before the muffler, much better now but still is loud at light take off much quieter when driving aggressively.
cci-2d102r.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshwas4here