Just Ordered Some Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Devious_Tahoe96

Devious_Tahoe96

Mr. Budwieser
Reaction score
Lol i don't trust myself to do something like that. Im pretty sure i'd screw something up in the process. But i do need an alignment cuz the dam hoe keeps pulling to the right. I guess i could try to do the crank this weekend. The cragar bs is 4.5" so i know im gunna rub in the front. I think there needs to be a write up on a t-bar crank lol

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's really as easy as hotrod stated:

1) soak bolts with PB blaster a day before
2) Measure the fender height for a base line
3) block rear tires and jack the front of the truck up
4)turn the bolts 4 times lets say, set the truck back down
5) measure again, adjust for more height or to level side to side as needed.
6) get alignment to be safe.

OP
OP
Devious_Tahoe96

Devious_Tahoe96

Mr. Budwieser
Reaction score
so im back with good news! Scrapped the idea of getting the mickey thompson mtz.......and got some BFG M/T 325/60/R15!! AND....a 1" crank, and a little grinder action lol

gunna hit up the dunes and see how they handle. post up pic's later, have some on my phone but they look like shit lol.

OP
OP
Devious_Tahoe96

Devious_Tahoe96

Mr. Budwieser
Reaction score
My bad hotrod lol i know you've been waiting like over a month to see what my tahoe looks like with some beefy tires.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

ok so this is what the tahoe used to look like about a month ago. Plain ol' tahoe stock...very sad and boring :sleepy10:
DSC00788.jpg

After a MONTH of tire shopping for something that im gunna be able to use on the sand, mud, and snow in the winter....i decided to go with the BFGoodrich M/T tire. When i saw them at first, i knew they wouldn't fit because they were sooooo wide!! and then the back spacing from the cragars was 4.5". But this is what the Tahoe looks like now.
photo.jpg

I hadn't washed the truck in over a month either so bare with the pictures lol

Photo0121.jpg

Laaate night car wash lol

Photo0122.jpg

Photo0123.jpg

photo0124.jpg

Photo0126.jpg

Now it looks alot more aggressive with those tires and the 1" t-bar crank. So all said and done.......time to go **** shit up lol :biggun:

h0tr0d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HAHA! I'm glad you finally got your wheels and tires on man. They look badass. How are you liking them so far?

OP
OP
Devious_Tahoe96

Devious_Tahoe96

Mr. Budwieser
Reaction score
They handle awesome out on the dunes!! Got stuck once cuz i tried rescuing a jeep and dug myself in on top of the highest sand dune lol did a lil crawling and they grip really good. Overall for the first time using them in different terrain they held up to my expectations. I'll post up some of the pics my wife and i took today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRuiz