LED Suppliers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OklabyGodhoma

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since so many suppliers are now popping up on ebay and the net I wanted to ask others on the forum about their choices and any problems, good reports or other feedback on LED's and the people they bought from. I have read some threads about needing to add resistors to turn signal lamps and simular info, if you have any experience with this please feel free to let me and others know as well.

BOOMER SOONER!!!

Bryansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just heavily researched LEDs and viewed pretty much every thread on the forums concerning this issue. I opted to go with the Ebay specials, but made sure to only buy from legit, USA sellers. Not that the Hong Kong ones are bad, I just didn't feel like waiting a month to get my product. The end result, was about $40 more for all interior LEDs, along with puddles, and reverse.

VLEDS and superbrightleds, seem to be popular choices. VLEDS was sold out of the light I was interested in, and SBLEDS was a little more expensive. I just completed my order yesterday, and I'm waiting for all my early Christmas presents to show up.

I also ordered Low/Fog HID's from DDMtuning.com
Spencershids is also a popular choice. I spoke with him at length, nice guy.
Also, there is HIDGUY who is the site sponsored link.

Hope this helps. I'll be sure to post when I get my lights installed. Hopefully this weekend.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Some people have ordered 36-SMD LED lights and I don't know how they can stand them! I have 3-SMD LED lights for my interior and they light up everything really well, I can see into my whole console.

Also, be careful when ordering lights for the puddle lamps as their opening for the bulb is pretty small, some of the LED's I bought that had like 9 on there did not fit. I keep having license plate LED's burn out though. They are 5-SMD 194's with a white base.

I am, however, interested in finding those turn signal bulbs with integrated resistors.

OP
OP
OklabyGodhoma

OklabyGodhoma

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A follow-up since I started this....I found a great source on ebay --ushd.

ushd has had everything that I needed and at fantastic prices. I used 9 LED feston lamps for the interior dome lights, 2 in each and 1 in the cargo light; because I have a XL it took 7 of the 9 LED lamps.

For the puddle and license plate lamps I used T-10 also known as 194 lamps. The lamps I got from ushd for these applications was the 6 LED Super Bright White lamps. All the lamps used require paying attention to polorization....if they don't light just take them out and turn them 180 degrees and re-install and they should light right up.

In short I could not be happier with how this project turned out. The cost for everything was well under $50 including shipping.

I will try to post some pics in the next couple of days showing everything.

ooqo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello glad that iread your post i just order some internal led just want to make sure i ordered the right one. Is it this one,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-Bu...Q5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_2635wt_1150

Please confirm as soon as you can. Thanks dude.

A follow-up since I started this....I found a great source on ebay --ushd.

ushd has had everything that I needed and at fantastic prices. I used 9 LED feston lamps for the interior dome lights, 2 in each and 1 in the cargo light; because I have a XL it took 7 of the 9 LED lamps.

For the puddle and license plate lamps I used T-10 also known as 194 lamps. The lamps I got from ushd for these applications was the 6 LED Super Bright White lamps. All the lamps used require paying attention to polorization....if they don't light just take them out and turn them 180 degrees and re-install and they should light right up.

In short I could not be happier with how this project turned out. The cost for everything was well under $50 including shipping.

I will try to post some pics in the next couple of days showing everything.

OP
OP
OklabyGodhoma

OklabyGodhoma

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As promised I took some pics. I have a black cloth interior so it "absorbs" the light but I think you can still see the huge difference.

IMG_4089.jpg

IMG_4090.jpg

IMG_4091.jpg

IMG_4121.jpg

The last one is the drivers side puddle light

Here are the lamps I got from ushd.

IMG_4130.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevy100