Finally Let me kno what you guys think !:D

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
So looks like im about 90% done with the exterior of my truck, all i need now is my escalade third break light and my billet grille and im officially done

finally after looking for these esky roof racks i have finally found them, let me know what you guys think

CIMG4966.jpg

CIMG4954.jpg

CIMG4958.jpg

CIMG4961.jpg

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Looks good man.. super clean. The Esky Rails flow perfectly with your white/chrome theme.

OP
OP
Travieso

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
Looks good man.. super clean. The Esky Rails flow perfectly with your white/chrome theme.

thanks bro appreciated it

any plans for the running boards??
im undecided on this either im gonna end up painting them white with a black ryno stripe on them were you put ur feet to step in or take them off i was thinking of the escalade running boards but imo i don't think they flow with the truck the esky running boards are too squared.

"bout time you got some. Looks tight bro..
thanks bro i blame you for this i remember looking at this picture and i was inlove with ur truck i blame you for my motivation hahhaah

picture.jpg

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Looks great dude I need to find one for my truck and get it painted black, did you build your tranny or something?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx