ANOTHER BIG THANKS TO NORCAL SS (Tony)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tahoeFam

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to come in and thank NORCAL SS. I've looked at this site from time to time and not to computer savy and finally decided to join.. Let's start back to Jan of last year I had a 03 tahoe lowered 3/5 with a mcgaugys set up and spindles/keys/rear kit and me being a little older (50s) the ride was not the best at all. I tried to change to the hd shocks I saw listed here and was a little better but not much. I read about NORCAL SS's kits here and he promised me it will ride better. So I went with his DJM 3/5.5 kit installed it and went for a ride and right away big difference. Much smoother and not jarring and just exactly what he said and never looked back. Well forward to last week I bought a 2011 tahoe and his 07 up 3/5.5 kit and installed it yesterday and its just as he said, smooth and truck sits even and aligned great. Now my son has a 09 tahoe with another brand 3/5 and ride is not as smooth as this at all and best of all my truck sits lower. Tony once again thank you for helping this old timer out and I will try to get pictures up of my truck I just don't get on the computer to much. Also my son will also be ordering the kit from you today or tomorrow since he's driving my truck and loves the way it rides.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I set him up with a package deal.
the drop kit and tbss replicas with 305 40 22 mounted and balanced ready to slap on.

OP
OP
T

tahoeFam

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes Tony took care of me, everything was as easy as plug n play. and i couldnt be happier with the look/ride quality. I will have to have my son help upload some quick camera shots next time hes around.

Last edited:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to pics of all of them if you can. And 50's isnt old. Age is only what you make it.

k9lovr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last night I installed my Belltech 2/3-4 kit I bought from tony and I am very happy with how it sits now. I will post some pics up when I can. Thanks tony for all the help with this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustGibby