so i Got these Headlights today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
My Sonars Arrived. Took some pics but they wont be going on the truck anytime soon. Ive decided to make a Retro fit setup maybe even a Quad Bi-xenon setup. Also gonna look into some CCFL Halo are the LEd halos are barely visable during the day, I dunno about that yet but hey who knows. Hopefully the pics come up

sumo-albums-random-picture39767-imag0738.jpg

sumo-albums-random-picture39772-imag0747.jpg

LEd halos and leds On during the day
sumo-albums-random-picture39771-imag0745.jpg

Led and Halos on, Inside garage, door closed.
sumo-albums-random-picture39775-imag0748.jpg

H1 Low Beam
sumo-albums-random-picture39769-imag0740.jpg

H1 Bulb
sumo-albums-random-picture39770-imag0741.jpg

H1 compared to a 9006.

Ive got some work ahead of me

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:waytogo: cool man....you should at least throw them on for a pic then take 'em back off if you want. I can't visualize how they'll look for some reason :think:

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
:waytogo: cool man....you should at least throw them on for a pic then take 'em back off if you want. I can't visualize how they'll look for some reason :think:

well Heres a Photo, not mine though

dt_pro-yd-csub07-hl-sm__2.jpg

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im not a fan of any light with halos nor angel eyes or whatever fast n furious movies have promoted...nor am i a fan of the LED strips that for no usable reason have appeared on almost all aftermarket lights nowadays. hope you get the lights worked out, those little bulbs and cheap projectors probally wont light up anything for squat. i'll be looking forward to the retrofit pics..hopefully that'll be the fix it needs.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like how they are all clear and the led's are white. it's gonna look good regardless... only thing that really worries me is light output.