Horrible night with the xl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So was out cruising with my friends, one of my friends needed to go to oreilys so we head over there and right when i was pulling into the parking lot a caviler clips me and the back of my truck goes in the air and rotates 180 and when the truck came down snapped my axle and torn my rim off. Then i have it towed to my house and when the tow truck driver is unloading it my truck slides off into the parking spot. it was about a 4 ft. drop. then this one b***h comes up to my truck and starts taking pics and then starts to walk back to her busted a** mustang and i yell to her who the hell are you? and she replies shut the f**k up then my mom and gf go ask her what she was doing and she calls the cops on me and my best friend (mind you we are both 6'8") so she then takes off and my other friend follows her to a 7-11. so then cops come and try to arrest me and my best friend saying we were threatening her and blah blah blah so then they let us go and say they cant do anything bout the pics that she said she was posting on FB. and then we all called it a night and i went to the hospital. now on to the pics...
DSC01103.jpg
DSC01104.jpg
DSC01102.jpg
DSC01101.jpg
DSC01100.jpg
DSC01099.jpg
DSC01098.jpg
DSC01097.jpg
DSC01096.jpg
DSC01095.jpg
DSC01093.jpg
DSC01094.jpg

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All that was caused by a bumb a** driver in a cavalier and an uncareless tow truck driver. Damn that sucks. And u still had to go through that other insident. I would sue the hell out of everyone of em. It looks pretty beat up hope u get it fixed asap.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about it, i would make sure the others insurance covers everything, i wouldnt pay one dime for rental nothing.

And for the girl taking pics. WTF for? Exactly why i delete alot of people off f.b. people post the stupidest stuff. Its not your truck that got wrecked, why you taking pics for? Should of started taking pics of her and her mudstain and posted it up all over the place.. lol.

hope it gets fixed like new again. Make sure they redo your rear end, from that kind of damage they are usually twisted along w/ other things.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:sad72: speechless dude!! That sucks bad!

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
People can be retarded!! Hopefully the axle is not bent/damaged or it will be an expensive repair/total.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...:sad72:....or even totaled :(

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my assumption is you turned left in front of another car and got hit as you turned into the parking lot, correct? looks to me like its going to be an insurance write off since its probally got axle and frame damage under there. they probally wont want touch a 10 yr old truck.

and yes, people can take pics all the time and do what they want. fact of life. no need to get all bent out of shape about it. im assuming, by your own admission, that it wasnt a "hey, ma'am, why are you taking pictures of my truck?"...it might have worked better than "who the hell are you" being yelled at her... sounds like a lot of ghetto acting people going to town on one another.

hopefully this will be a learning experience and more importantly, hopefully im wrong on the ins write off and you can get it fixed and get back to cruisin.

OP
OP
Big Buttons

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my assumption is you turned left in front of another car and got hit as you turned into the parking lot, correct? looks to me like its going to be an insurance write off since its probally got axle and frame damage under there. they probally wont want touch a 10 yr old truck.

no, i was turning right and got hit from behind. frame wasnt touched. but it might be an ins write off cuz im replacing my rear axle and they have to pay for my rims and some of my system got damaged. hopefully not but ya never know.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
sucks donkey man. i hope Karma gets that ***** for ya

taylorjm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unbelievable that a cavalier could throw that yukon xl in the air and spin it, and do that much damage underneath! Did you take any pics of the car that hit you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OBSalsoNNBS