24" &Swiss 4 Forged wheels--- Need to move asap!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a set of 24" &Swiss 4 2 piece forged wheels. My initial plans were to fix the curb rash and re powdercoat the lips and slap them on my Hyhoe. The curb rash has been fixed and the wheels are ready for powdercoat, but im looking to go down a diff route. The wheels are in 9/10 condition. The centers are in excellent condition! All that needs to be done are to have the lips powdercoated or painted black or whatever color you choose. I was quoted $200 for this. COMES WITH OEM TPMS

Wheels retail for about 7k new... These arent your typical cast wheel (KMC, U2, fleabay wheel). They are in line with Asanti, Forgiato, MHT, and other forged wheel lines.

I would like to sell them asap and will help out with shipping (fedex business account).

$3300 obo... PM me or email me at [email protected]

KGrHqYOKjIE1udHd-BNtOm9OBw_3.jpg
Swisstahoe.jpg
Eskyswiss.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheels are disassembled and ready for paint or powdercoat... Taking reasonable offers?

ImPrettySnazzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those are some fairly attractive rims, but i don't think they would look very good on my truck :p

If i had the money and a low nnbs i would definitely hit these up
Hope you find them a new home soon

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
might wanna edit ur post... "these are your typical cast wheel..."?

OP
OP
B

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumpity bump! Shoot me an offer someone:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
travisryan78