OK OK OK, here is my $160.00 upgrade folks haha

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fubar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok well today I finally got the parts I needed painted, which consist of my Esky Rack and Esky vents. Color matched them today from Escalade Black to Tahoe Indigo Blue.

Here is the OEM Tahoe Vent

before.jpg

and here are the esky vents installed , sorry was getting dark when I was done installing all parts.

pillar2.jpg

pillar.jpg

and here is the Esky rack installed

rightside.jpg

Leftside.jpg

Total cost for parts and paint .. $160.00 and not pictured are my Mirrow caps that I've also got color matched but need to get the 3m tape to make them stick really good. Prob tomorrow or the next day.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks ok. I think you need to get them re- cleared. They don't look as glossy as the body. Overall though, looks good. Nice investment.

yukon2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ Looks really good man!

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

^ Looks really good man!

Looks ok. I think you need to get them re- cleared. They don't look as glossy as the body.

I didn't even notice at first, but yeah I think you're right. Still looks good though, bud!

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
they might just need to be color wet sanded.

OP
OP
fubar

fubar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha we'll see how it looks tomorrow with more daylight.
I only paid $40 to get everything painted. Am sure he can give it an other coat of clear for free, heck even 2 or 3 if needed.

Overall to get my esky rack for $100 and the real esky vents and not some wanna be copies/replicas for $20 and paint everything for $40 is a killer of a deal.

sent from my rooted Galaxy Tab

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah bro looks good. if you need them sanded and buffed let me know. be glad to help you out

OP
OP
fubar

fubar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah bro looks good. if you need them sanded and buffed let me know. be glad to help you out

Thanks man. I will consider that fo sho. Hopefully by the weekend I can install the 2002 Cluster then in about a week or so if i get the hookup on the Esky rear glass w/3rd brake light then get the part that needs to be painted, Installed too along with my door handles painted too soon

sent from my rooted Galaxy Tab

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eraserhead