Escalade Cluster LED upgrade.. total cost $9.00

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fubar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered from Hong Kong the six white 194 5 SMD Led lights and six bases.
Never thought it was soo easy to do, seen many craigslist people listing this same job for $100 $120 hahahaha they foookin nuts.

Here is some captures from my cell phone with the garage door closed (Outside is daylight and 85f)

Before:

OEMLights.jpg

After:

LEDUpgrade.jpg

of course seen it in person is soo much brighter then what a camara can capture

Last edited:

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice man! I did mine for about the same price over six months ago and they all still work.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did my rear ac controls front and back in blue and my door switches in white but some of the white ones already burnt out. Not sure if they blew because they were so cheap or because I didn't use big enough resistors. All my blue ones still work.

Last edited:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good Art, wish mine was that easy to do.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol.

Art- just noticed, that in the before pic your needles appear to be orange, but now they look white. is that just the pic or are they white now also.

OP
OP
fubar

fubar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did my rear ac controls front and back in blue and my door switches in white but some of the white ones already burnt out. Not sure if they blew because they were so cheap or because I didn't use big enough resistors. All my blue ones still work.

Nice.. I wanna do that next. Was it hard to do like alot say it is cause of the 3 boards?????

Sent from my HP Touchpad using Tapatalk

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not hard to do at all if you know how to solder. I think mine only had 1 or 2 boards but those were the rear ac controls. Still have to do the front controls and haven't taken it apart to look at it yet. Maybe someday I'll make a thread of how I did/do mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marrickard76