Pjtoy2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pjtoy2, this guy is shady.

Ok, I have to put this guy on blast. Here's my experience with him.
He started PMing me a few months ago asking me about doing and LED conversion on his interior dash and door parts. He kept saying he wanted white LEDs, but I warned him that the white looks exactly like stock. He couldn't decide between white and blue. So we worked out a deal where I sent him 2 of my own headlight switches, one in blue and one in white. That was back in August. For the past few months I have been sending him numerous messages asking where my switches were. The agreement we had was he would keep the one he liked best, then ship the other one and his stock one back to me. He gave me numerous excuses, then finally said he gave them to his ex girlfriends brother to ship them to me and he hasn't heard from the guy. Now, in October, I tell him he needs to make this right, and find my switches. He agreed to paypal me $150 to pay for the switches that his exes brother took. That was over two weeks ago, now I still have not heard back from this guy. I am at my wits end, I have no clue where to go from here.

Just a fair warning, avoid any dealings with this guy, he seems pretty damn shady.

Last edited:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well shit!!!

I'm sorry bud. :(

Sometimes I wonder if it would be a good idea to be able to contribute small amounts to a communal piggy bank to cover members who get stiffed by other members. But someone would probably swindle us at of that. :whymewhyme:

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
its sucks that you go out of your way for some one and they end up shafting you/giving you the run around. it leaves a bad taste in your mouth. ruins it for the rest of the good guys out there. that sucks bro im sorry to hear about this. sounds like your a good guy and this guy is taking advantage of it.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate hearing about good people getting hosed by bad people, I hope you get your stuff resolved by him soon or else hope you still have his real world info to take it a step farther!!

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
That sucks.
Unfortunately that is the world we live in. Seems like you cannot trust anyone.

OP
OP
S

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He finally messaged me back on Nov. 5th. He claims his ex girlfriends brother did in fact ship them (along with his door switches. He even provided a UPS tracking number that says it was actually delivered to my house on Halloween evening at 6:21 pm. I honestly can't say if they actually came or not, all I know is there was nothing on my doorstep when I got home from trick or treating with my kids around 8. If it was actually delivered, any trick or treaters could have stolen it. So now I guess its my word against his.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This still sounds shady to me. Why would one give to 3rd person to ship. Its not hard to do it yourself. And im sure you checked with UPS, not just by what he gave you.

After all this, i doubt he really sent his switches also.

Hope you get it figured out. Sucks it happened though.

But next time, i would charge people first, when returned refund. (im sure you know, but just saying)

OP
OP
S

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This still sounds shady to me. Why would one give to 3rd person to ship. Its not hard to do it yourself. And im sure you checked with UPS, not just by what he gave you.

After all this, i doubt he really sent his switches also.

Hope you get it figured out. Sucks it happened though.

But next time, i would charge people first, when returned refund. (im sure you know, but just saying)

I actually did charge him first. But I only charged him for one. He gave me $50 to send him a headlight switch with blue LEDs in it. Then he would get $25 back if he either sent it back or sent his switch back. After we made that deal, I ended up adding in a second switch with white LEDs so he could compare the two. But I kinda trusted him because he sent me $50 already, so I didn't make him give me anything on the second switch. Then it cost me like 11 or 12 bucks to ship them to him. So I actually only got $38.
I paid $40 for one switch, and you gave me the other one Mike. So in the end, I am actually not out much, but still pissed because he would screw me over like this. I am still trying to track down if they were definitely delivered to my house or not. Who knows. He still wont answer me back when I asked if it was insured.
Bottom line, I am not doing anybody any more favors (unless I have already dealt with you and I know forI sure I can trust you), you purchase goods or services from me then pay me in full before I ship anything.

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
what exactly are these switchs in question, got any pics?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peter52g

Latest posts