Lowering Torsion Keys 00-06 Tahoe/Yukon/Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I have a few sets of 3/4 ton keys laying around, drops the truck 2-3" depending on the adjustment. $50 shipped send paypal to: [email protected]

Last edited:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a few sets of 3/4 ton keys laying around, drops the truck 2-3" depending on the adjustment. $55 shipped send paypal to: [email protected]

Are these what make your truck lowered 5" - 6" in front instead of the normal 2" - 3" with 2" spindles and regular lowering keys?

The reason I ask is because the McGaughy kit I'm looking at says it's 2" drop spindles and drop keys that lower it another 1" to 2". I'm guessing instead of using these 1" to 2" keys, I could get yours and then I would be able to go 5" lower in the front...

If so, I'm interested...

OP
OP
M

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
These in conjunction with my 2" spindles allowed me the 6" drop, every truck is different and my yukon sat lower than most while still being within alignment spec. You'll be at 5" drop with spindles unless you peg the bars.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These in conjunction with my 2" spindles allowed me the 6" drop, every truck is different and my yukon sat lower than most while still being within alignment spec. You'll be at 5" drop with spindles unless you peg the bars.

This is what I needed to know. I will take a set. I'm waiting on a payment from a sold eBay item and then I'll PayPal you right away.

Address in PayPal is fine to ship to.

Thanks Max!

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Do you rip your fender lip inside down and cut your tire up at all...ever?

Nope. I get a little rubbage at higher speeds which is why I'm going down to a 30.5" tall tire that is slightly narrower than my wide ass pro comps. My backspacing really helps to tuck in front.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
hmm...I dont rub too much on the inner fender wall anymore, after adjusting my torsions...

just...when I hit a round curb (going into the drivway) or fly into a parking lot with a dip...(while turning)...it rips the fender lip and does major damage...how did you prevent that??

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Payment sent !!!

OP
OP
M

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I'll try getting them out monday, should have them friday if all goes well :cheers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frogman