Aftermarket Floor Mats???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rms25thta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I am looking for a good set of aftermarket floor mats for my 02 Tahoe. I want ones for the 2nd & 3rd rows that go all the way across covering the middle also. I have seen some on eBay and was just wondering if you guys have had good luck with any particular ones. Please advise. Thanks.

Rich

thdrill

Reaction score
Have weathertech in both my hoe and my wife's odyssey for the last 2 going on 3 years. If I take them out it looks like the carpet is new. They are a little pricey, but I feel they are worth it.

Paul

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
I have the digitalfit floor liners for my Yukon. They are made by Weathertech i would highly recommend them.

danimalmax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
geez those weathertech mats look nice, i may invest in those when i change my carpet

3blackchevys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have weathertech in both my hoe and my wife's odyssey for the last 2 going on 3 years. If I take them out it looks like the carpet is new. They are a little pricey, but I feel they are worth it.

Paul

I have the digitalfit floor liners for my Yukon. They are made by Weathertech i would highly recommend them.

geez those weathertech mats look nice, i may invest in those when i change my carpet

agreed, weathertech..a little pricey but we have 3 sets in my house, never had any issues

jmildoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have the husky liners and they are awesome, they repel everything, i also like how if i spill something it doesnt go on the carpet, my floor is protected from the front all the way to the back, even inbetween my middle row and third row under the seats, look into them, they are supposed to repel even battery acid and have a lifetime warranty from tears or cracks, I spilled gas on the rear once and couldnt even tell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty

Latest posts