Upgraded to Compustar Drone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Just had the compustar RF-2W901-SS along with the Compustar Drone for mobile phones. I am clearly blown away by this product and didnt know why i even bothered with the Gm 2way advanced remote. The biggest thing that i hated about the Gm remote 2 way was it was not really a 2way. It didnt page the remote when your alarm was set off. Not only that at random times my alarm would sound off for no reason. Ask Soulsea, he knows what im talking about. Here are some side by side of the RF-2W901-SS and Gm 2way remote
Then there is the drone system. Its like a GPS tracker for your car. You can get satalite maps of where your car is parked, set up geo fencing, where if your car leaves a certian designated area you will get alerted. i also went iad got Battery backup incase main battery is cut, alarm still triggers, I got a tri sensor detection, Shock sensor, Tilt sensor and Latteral movement sensor. Thats if someone come and tries to push it away more than a foot, alarm triggers.. Some of them are upgrade features but the basic is 1 year free.

picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg
drone_key_points.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow....what big fobs you have :naughty:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol2:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
That looks like a very nice comprehensive security system!
If you still like it in a few months I may look into getting it.

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
This thing it awesome! I got the same system for wifes car minus the Drone but i can lock and unlock, remote start both cars off one remote

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dig the geofencing. What's the monthly service cost for those features?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeSexingStick