Cheeeaaapppp cai nbs 5.3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sepiroth

Sepiroth

I am here
Reaction score
I saw a post on another forum that a person typed he could barely notice a difference in this intake and a more pricier intake.

OP
OP
Sepiroth

Sepiroth

I am here
Reaction score
Exactly. With this particular intake, the filter elemen may end up holding back performance.

I'm not gonna lie, I ordered it from that link. So if you want, save it and once it comes in, I bought it tonight, I'll install it and reprt of quality, fitment, and any issues with this product.

I'll also report on the seatofthepants meter.

Drgnblood

F%ck Douchebagistan!
Reaction score
Alrighty then....yeah i was wondering about oil and such...it says washable and reusable....so i assume you just let it dry and pop it back in.....and couldnt you just get a different filter element somewhere....keep us posted!!

jmildoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was going to go the same route this week, after trying to fab up something last week with no luck,

OP
OP
Sepiroth

Sepiroth

I am here
Reaction score
yes, it looks like the filter could just be swapped out. I saw a commercial where K&N fliters now are like 9 or 20 bucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmericanThunder