2015i in the driveway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put about 50 miles on her on a hilly country road. Drove 5 miles between 40-50 and did not hear any drone or baffling noise.

8 speed is seamless and you can hardly tell it is shifting unless you really pay attention. I was skeptical on how much it would matter, but initial impression is it is a significant upgrade.

Very quite and smooth ride. Not sure where the phone speaker is coming from but it sounds like an AM radio when making Calls.

It rides smoother than my 2013 with 20" tires. Definitely quieter. Time to go for another drive!

Attachments

• denali.jpg
    denali.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Looks nice.

I'll go ahead and start it. I guess my 2015 is officially on the way to the crusher now.

OP
OP
Reels

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had no problems driving the six speed. It is a fine transmission and would have been happy with it if this truck came that way.

I went with the cocoa shale interior. Looks very nice.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats man! That's one slick looking ride. I'm glad to hear that the 8-speed was worth waiting for.... as I sit here waiting for mine.

Jproy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shes a beauty! Cant wait for mine to arrive in 2-20 months....

Im curious though, did you have to pay the $2995 additional for those wheels or only the $895 additional for the standard 22" wheel upgrade. When I was getting quotes a dealer tried to tell me the 22" were a $3K upgrade and I had to explain I knew they were only $895 when ordered with them and then he admitted he knew that but said since he added them the were $2995 additional. I asked him why he thought I would pay more when know I could just order the truck with them. Shady bastard.

Last edited:

SRT8_HMI

Reaction score
Beautiful truck! The 22's on yours were a $2995 option I take it.

OP
OP
Reels

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes I paid the $2995. Same price that is the build your own on the GMC site for the CK158 SEU.

The dealer held his word on the trade that he quoted in March even with the additional miles. Hand shake is still a hand shake. If he made some money on the wheels, that's okay. I don't work for free either.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I paid the $2995. Same price that is the build your own on the GMC site for the CK158 SEU.

The dealer held his word on the trade that he quoted in March even with the additional miles. Hand shake is still a hand shake. If he made some money on the wheels, that's okay. I don't work for free either.

Makes me glad to hear that there's still some honest folks out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milano_II