Front Valence Trim Job.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I took off the front valence, and like everyone said, it looked unfinished and I could see the holes where the clips went. So I trimmed it up with a jigsaw and cut off the ends and snapped the center sections back into the holes. The whole job took about and hour and a half. I am very pleased with the way it turned out.

Attachments

• denali pictutes.jpg
    denali pictutes.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 293
  • denali pictutes 1.jpg
    denali pictutes 1.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 275
  • denali pic 3.jpg
    denali pic 3.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 272
  • deanli pic 5.jpg
    deanli pic 5.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 264
  • denali pic 4.jpg
    denali pic 4.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Disregard my post in the other thread. That looks nice man. IDK if I have the balls to cut mine

OP
OP
L
Reaction score
I'm just gonna take it off I think today

Send pictures! Go get you some tires. Go to Sears and get a Sears credit card and pay them off over 12 months, no interest. That's what I did.

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Also, mine is an 07 as well, how many miles do you have on yours? Have you encountered any issues?

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Lol im in the business of using cash brother!

Gonna buy Duratrac's i think depending on the deal a buddy has on KO'2.

OP
OP
L
Reaction score
There's no way that trimming the valence could cause vibration to be felt is there? I swear it feels more "vibrate-ey" now. Or I could just be being over sensitive. I took it on a 700 mile trip and it was vibrating like crazy, went and got tired balanced and lowered psi which seemed to help, but still seems a bit more than I remember

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rbreard