help with stealth box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
ya know... if I could find a place that would sell me one and then take it back I would be down.

No local shops stock these peices of shit around here and I will not gamble on buying on the internet and trying to return it.

I have searched all the forums and cannot find a single person with one of these.

king 'kon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have on sitting in my basement I used it for about six months than upgraded to a 12w6 in the back

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
well shit son!!! your just the mu-***** I am look for.

you got a tape measure? can you help a guy out with some measurments?

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
whole ******* thing! front to back, top to bottom... I need to know how to make that ****** ****** fit! its likely going to be a lot of measuring...

This might be a lot of trouble for you mang, but I can't tell you how much it would mean to me! probably the best way to do it would be to take three pics (top, bottom, side) and upload it into MS Paint and just type the needed measurements in...

to much trouble? (i know it is, I hope you are still down)

king 'kon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no prob I'll measure it up in the morn. You sure you want to go through with it it's a real ***** gettin it in their you have to cut out half of the guts

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
Im pretty sure I am 100% down... what all needs to come out? anything important? Im not scared about building the box, I have all the tools and means.

king 'kon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the factory sub if you have one and a lot of the plastic structure for the console. If you're good with fabrication and fiberglass I'm just getting started building a stealth enclosure for the drivers quarter panel where the fake speaker grill is I'll get some pics. up the begining of next week when I get it in the shop, but that way you've got enough room for a decent 12" woofer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
resmith3