New Grille and Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ammar456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got around to putting on a new grille, projectors and HID's.. There are a ton of tahoe's where I am and i've been feeling crappy about there being the same one around every other corner, so after the 24's and these, she finally stands out :mexsmoke:

lemme know what ya think

tah01.jpg

taho02.jpg

tah03.jpg

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I like it!!
The headlights are clean too, make me want them.
Buy my slightly used 2/3 drop kit so you really stand out on those other Tahoes!

OP
OP
A

ammar456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Modded; haha, yeah she def needs a drop... But I decided to wait on the drop since i'm putting the money in a few other things... if you still have it in a month or two i might hit you up

jet; its unbranded, some random company made a few of these and they're actually pretty sturdy... great because i was holding off on buying a grille since I was trying to find something unique... !

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
That looks great! I wasn't sure I'd like a grille along that styling but I love the way it turned out. The headlights and wheels look great too. The only thing I would have done different is to paint the grille shell black leaving only the mesh chrome. I really like the turn out though!

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Modded; haha, yeah she def needs a drop... But I decided to wait on the drop since i'm putting the money in a few other things... if you still have it in a month or two i might hit you up

jet; its unbranded, some random company made a few of these and they're actually pretty sturdy... great because i was holding off on buying a grille since I was trying to find something unique... !

Ok thats fine, I did price it real cheap though, if anything the shipping to UAE is what may run it up a bit.

lakaw

Reaction score
Looks very nice. I'm going with a similar projector for my 09 Denali. No one here seemed to like them though... I hope mine turns out looking similar to yours. What brand projector & HID's did you go with?

I'm going with the Custom Creations projector with black housing and DDM Tuning 35W Slim Ballast with 6000k bulbs.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am normally not a fan of most of the aftermarket grilles I've seen -- but, that looks great!

Did that lay over the existing grille, or did you have to cut out the existing crossbar and what not?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leno1364

Latest posts