1 step closer to my SAS...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gunrunner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I managed to track down a HP RC D60 (79 F250 Camper Special), and should have it by the beginning of next week. The guy that has it is giving it to me in exchange for me blasting/priming 18 other D60's he has. I'm also going to blast/prime a burb frame for him in exchange for a ex military Corp 14 BFF rear...4.56 gears, detroit locker, the works...

I plan on running 46-52" tires, on 13" air bags, with either ladder bars front/rear, or four link front with ladder bars in the rear...

I'll keep the thread updated as progress continues...

GunRunner

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice! also glad there is some one out there not lowering their truck. We do not have nearly enough lifted trucks here.

OP
OP
G

gunrunner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
nice! also glad there is some one out there not lowering their truck. We do not have nearly enough lifted trucks here.

lol...glad I can add mine to the number that aren't lowered...I went through the "low stage" years ago...

I'm currently running ford keys in the front, flip kit in the rear, but its not high enough for me. I'm running Pro Comp Xtreme AT 305/70/16's, and they just aren't enough meat for me...

My plan is to hit somewhere between 14-16" of lift, hopefully keeping my headlight center line lower that 54", otherwise, I'll have to mount headlights in my bumper to stay street legal.

I own/operate a metal fabrication shop, and can build just about anything I can think of...

Custom HD front/rear bumpers are coming soon...

GunRunner

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
I managed to track down a HP RC D60 (79 F250 Camper Special), and should have it by the beginning of next week. The guy that has it is giving it to me in exchange for me blasting/priming 18 other D60's he has. I'm also going to blast/prime a burb frame for him in exchange for a ex military Corp 14 BFF rear...4.56 gears, detroit locker, the works...

I plan on running 46-52" tires, on 13" air bags, with either ladder bars front/rear, or four link front with ladder bars in the rear...

I'll keep the thread updated as progress continues...

GunRunner

Nice! but i hope you will be ditching the 4.56's if you plan to run 52's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cervantesjesus174