2004 GMC Yukon XL Denali (After Market Radio Suggestions)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExplodingSidewalk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2004 GMC Yukon XL Denali and I would like to upgrade the factory radio to an after market touchscreen with navigation. I would like to have a cd player but, not a game changer. Navigation is a priority whether its Android or iPhone compatible. Thanks for your help.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
First, establish your budget. Otherwise, you are just on a fishing expedition.

Then, go to Crutchfield.com and look at the head units available within your budget. You will also need an interface unit to seamlessly connect your new head unit to your truck while maintaining steering wheel controls and other interior integrations, without cutting any wires. These interface units are also available at Crutchfield and will cost around $100-$150. If you have additional questions, call the Crutchfield Techs on the phone to get answers. Even if you end up buying elsewhere (Crutchfield is very competitive pricewise), you can get all of the information required for you to make your decision using Crutchfield as an information source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheTahoe