2015 Tahoe LTZ - new owner - CarPlay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cr1084

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Howdy. I picked up the 4WD LTZ last Friday. Traded in a 2011 4WD LS. Quite the upgrade.

I chose the LTZ over the LT due to magnetic ride control. Impressive how it is tuned. It rides nicer than the 2014 escalade with MRC. The haptic feedback for lane departure is appreciated, now that i have it.

It's difficult to find an LTZ though without the Sun and Entertainment package, so I ended up way overspending for the backseat blurry player. Sunroof is ok to have. The nav is actually better than I expected. I was pleasantly surprised with the voice recognition. I would suggest pairing with your iPhone via bluetooth. This allows you to quickly set any of your contacts as your destination via voice.

Does anyone know:
Will CarPlay be integrated into the 2015 Tahoes already shipped?

All for now,
Craig

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lets see some pics! No CarPlay isn't integrated. I know apple signed a deal with GM to put it in their future vehicles, but only a handful of brands are getting CarPlay from the factory right off the bat. So far it's only Mercdes, Ferrari, and Volvo that'll have them right away.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
love seeing these new trucks on the road! Congrats!!!

nick2440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im sure the MRC on these new trucks seems better than the 2014 Escalade because they most likely have improved the frame and suspension components over the previous generation. Im looking forward to the new 2015 Escalade but not the insane $$$ they are going to ask for them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bl74

Latest posts