2017 YUKON SLT TRIMS differences

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MRV1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought a second hand 2017 Yukon SLT trim, However I am surprised that this SLT trim is without sunroof, which is not normal for SLT .
Anyone knows if SLT came also without sunroof, and if yes what are other differences between SLT with a sunroof and without it?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought a second hand 2017 Yukon SLT trim, However I am surprised that this SLT trim is without sunroof, which is not normal for SLT .
Anyone knows if SLT came also without sunroof, and if yes what are other differences between SLT with a sunroof and without it?
a lot of things are "optional" if there is no sunroof, then that is the sole difference unless you discover otherwise
technically it would then have a headliner without a hole cut out and no sunroof switch, and probably no sunroof drains.

when I was shopping for my Denali everyone of them I saw and looked at pictures of had a sunroof, then low and behold when I went to go look at one I wanted to buy, guess what? "no sunroof"

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sunroof is a stand alone option or part of sun and entertainment package. Lots of people dont want them - im glad mine has one, although nobody watches the entertainment screen...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SWoolf777