Let's see: Your front badges...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
well, since everything up front is already painted white and my goal is to paint the lower valance white... so i think i will end up paint the emblem black...

withac, thats a sweet writeup over at GMFS

withac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Painted mine black with red trim....clearcoat has gone flat on it though.

IMG_4275.jpg

That's why you paint it from the back, then there's no clear coat, just the plastic of the bow tie.

Oh, btw, bad ass rig ya got there.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

well, since everything up front is already painted white and my goal is to paint the lower valance white... so i think i will end up paint the emblem black...

withac, thats a sweet writeup over at GMFS

Yeah, I forget who the author was but he did it up right.

if you paint it black post up some pics

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have mine masked off and ready to paint. Just gotta get the paint this weekend or when ever I get it.

J-Will

#Merica
Reaction score
originally did mine black, with the chrome around it front and back, but when i decided to do my grill i made the M on the front and back white. the rear hatch has been debadged all besides the small GMC logo. which looks exactly like the front. easy to do yourself. take your time!
SORRY my truck is filthy, and the pic is massive
HPIM0418.jpg

withac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
originally did mine black, with the chrome around it front and back, but when i decided to do my grill i made the M on the front and back white. the rear hatch has been debadged all besides the small GMC logo. which looks exactly like the front. easy to do yourself. take your time!
SORRY my truck is filthy, and the pic is massive
HPIM0418.jpg

In my best Cartman, ahem "Sweeeeeeeeeeet"

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's my freshly done Emblem on the truck.

3602241498_50b2764424.jpg

3602249984_d4ba3d59b6.jpg

3602244640_1df96331c7.jpg

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
hey e'rbody... need some opinions,

going to paint the front emblem... Ultimatly i want to get a black powder coated grill, with that being said, should i paint my bowtie white or black?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EliCamarillo