Brake help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metalemt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it's raining pretty good here and I took the tank out for errands and it was fine after our last stop I was getting a lot of pulsing in the brake pedal and a vibration that became pretty big at slow/stop speed. Just took it around the corner real quick and when going over a speed bump I heard a loose metal sound. It feels and sounds like its front passenger side but I'm waiting until it dries off in the garage a little before removing the wheel. Also when starting from a stop the brake sticks on the front passenger until I give it a decent amount of gas then it pops loose. Anyone heard of such a thing. I was reading the cts has a similar issue sometimes

Last edited:
OP
OP
metalemt

metalemt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well every looks ok I'm wondering if it's some kind of abs issue, I'm not hard stopping and it's not all the time.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Maybe this?
Sensor

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Once my caliper actually came unbolted had a similar affect
what happened was the top bolt holding the caliper came off and actually was hitting the living crap out of my wheel and your wheels are small and assuming your spokes clear the caliper just go check and see if your caliper is resting on your inner wheel

OP
OP
metalemt

metalemt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was the abs speed sensor but it then sheared the caliper bolt an did what you said nice 300 at the dealer

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Yea it was awful but mine was a cheap fix except my wheel is still damaged from it sadly

quattrotman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How the hell does that even happen? Had you worked on them before?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirkman91