From EWWWww!! to Not bad!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see this guys videos pop up here and there and it just cracks me up. I’ve been in the detail business professionally for 12 years now. Cars like these are pretty much a regular occurrence for me since I live in a mountain ski town that sees good amounts of snow no less than 4 months out of the year. He probably only sees cars this bad like once or twice a year…. Lol This spring was filled with tons of clients cars coming to me looking maybe not as rough but pretty close after having record snowfall this last winter. 10 feet in just 10 days. But multiple storms before and after the big one meant that we had over 6 weeks of crap weather and road conditions that wouldn’t allow for good car cleaning conditions. I never let me truck go longer than two weeks without w cleaning and I had to wait nearly a month to be able to wash and I was not happy about it.