How are the headlights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

malba2366

Reaction score
Looking at putting in an order on a 21 Yukon Denali. How are the headlights at night? All of the dealers around me close at 5pm andI cant test the lights at night.

Fireman591

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The headlights on our Tahoe are pretty good at night considering no fog lights available. The yukon should be awesome at night with the led headlights and fog lights standard. No fog lights was a deal breaker for me but my wife had the final say since it was her vehicle. In 2022 when I replace my Honda Pilot i will be getting the Yukon if the Tahoe is still missing a fog light option. We live in the country and I need good lighting to see the deer when I get out of work at night.

Big Bad Allis

Reaction score
The fog lights won't really help seeing far down the road. Especially won't illuminate deer any better. Your main headlights will be the best for that. When your high beams are on, the fog lights go off anyways. The fogs light light up low to the ground and close to the vehicle. I experimented by turning on and off at night.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The fog lights won't really help seeing far down the road. Especially won't illuminate deer any better. Your main headlights will be the best for that. When your high beams are on, the fog lights go off anyways. The fogs light light up low to the ground and close to the vehicle. I experimented by turning on and off at night.
Unless you mod the fogs to be on with high beams. Mine are always on. The plan is to make my ride more visible to oncoming drivers.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait, you’re saying high beams don’t make you visible enough to oncoming drivers?
My fogs are always on with ddl to make it more visible during the day. Night is not an issue.

EZ Money

Reaction score
I have a 2020 Chevy Trail Boss wit the LED headlights and LED fogs. I am very happy with the headlights...way better than our '19 Tahoe and my previous Silverado, but the fogs are a bit underwhelming. Not sure what I am going to do, but they are my list of items to addres.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skywagon