How to clean fuel injectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dlong30

Reaction score
Im not positive if im posting this in the right section but i was looking at cleaning my fuel injectors and DIY kits are anywhere from $150-300 so i started looking around online and ran across this thread. Idk if its already been posted here but i just wanted to put it out there. I am going to give it a try it this weekend. I'll post how it goes and if i can tell a difference

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

Sorry guys i got ahead of myself and never posted the link :emotions122: lol well here it is... let me know what you think

http://www.twoguysgarage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7385

Rebelution

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't spend that kind of money just to clean the injectors. You can get an updated complete injector spider for a little over 300 bucks.

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll just go to my local dealership and get the injectors cleaned along with a ton of other shit for $120.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildvv