Is this a real new body style 2dr tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
Did they actually make these or is this a good photochop? Its kinda ugly lol.
291p090.jpg

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
That was a concept vehicle that obviously did not go into production.

It actually looks pretty nice. Looks weird because the rear fender flares are missing. Also if the rear side window followed the doors lines it would look way better. JMO

OP
OP
"350Vortec"

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
Yea thats true, i think its still ugly as sin though. I bet with bigger tires and a a lift it would look sweet.

mikeykey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO its a photoshop job.

The blend job where the rear fender flare should be is suspect to an edited pic. It look like its a rear of a suburban. Just my opinion though.

Could be a real concept though.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like a chop. I heard rumors a few years back about a return of a K5 blazer with removeable carbon fiber top....I want one of them if they come back though...hopefully with a SFA!.

But anyway, the truck above would look sweet lifted with a set of real meats under it.

The longer I look at it it looks real, I don't know

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
No, real concept Tahoe. They were a handful of them built as mules before they were all scrapped. That picture was taken by a chevy enthuasist who was driving by the Warren Tech Center, along with this picture:

tahoe_2dr_21.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Here are pictures of the concept K5 Blazer that was also mentioned:

k5_01.jpg

k5_04.jpg

k5_03.jpg

OP
OP
"350Vortec"

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
That blazer looks pretty nice! It would look better with the back window squared off though, looks to much like one of those....Izuzu Amigos haha.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll take one. I always wondered why car companies when they are done with a test vehicle crush it. We race with an ex member of the GM performance division (John Heinracy) and al the cars and trucks he drove got crushed. I would drive them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx