Junkyard salvage.. what are my chances?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
I know I'm just going to have to go and look.. but for the people who have been before, are there usually trucks with interior pieces? Or do those get removed pretty quick?

I want an escalade center console.. and any other pieces I might be able to get.

Just find it hard to believe I'll have a good chance at getting one.

*Thanks to NathanJax for keeping an immaculate interior, sorry for ******* it*

Attachments

• 33563240008_large.jpg
    33563240008_large.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No..its easy...all the junkyards around here already have most of the center consoles out...theres a few GMC truck dismantlers...but my favorite is a place called Subway Truck Station...they are a wrecking yard for all new trucks..NBS and newer...they ALWAYS have nice interior in them...It shouldnt be an issue, Im sure its the same there in VA

I've got interior parts for my Ranger and my Denali multiple times and in perfect condition..from junkyards

OP
OP
titanium02

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
No..its easy...all the junkyards around here already have most of the center consoles out...theres a few GMC truck dismantlers...but my favorite is a place called Subway Truck Station...they are a wrecking yard for all new trucks..NBS and newer...they ALWAYS have nice interior in them...It shouldnt be an issue, Im sure its the same there in VA

I've got interior parts for my Ranger and my Denali multiple times and in perfect condition..from junkyards

+1 Thanks for the good info.. Yeah I make a couple trips from VA to Atlanta throughout the year so I'm sure if I do a little research I can hit up some major junkyards along the way.

Right now I found what I need on eBay for a good deal.. assuming I can pull off the win on the auction. If it falls through I'll definetly hit up the yards.. probably will go anyway to see if I can get some cool stuff or new ideas..

Where you stationed?

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know I'm just going to have to go and look.. but for the people who have been before, are there usually trucks with interior pieces? Or do those get removed pretty quick?

I want an escalade center console.. and any other pieces I might be able to get.

Just find it hard to believe I'll have a good chance at getting one.

Man that interior is nice and cleeeeeaaaan.... O wait, it's MINE :)

Personally, I would check eBay for that stuff. In town, most of the stuff gets parted out and shipped out within a few days for insurance rebuilds and other stuff...

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
sorry...I meant to say...the center consoles are already out and put on the shelf for easy access...and I WAS stationed at Fort Sill, Oklahoma...now Im back home in Sacramento California.

Yea, I always love going through junkyards to get new stuff! :) Its fun lol

OP
OP
titanium02

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
Man that interior is nice and cleeeeeaaaan.... O wait, it's MINE :)

Personally, I would check eBay for that stuff. In town, most of the stuff gets parted out and shipped out within a few days for insurance rebuilds and other stuff...

Yeah bro my bad.. forgot to put your name. Fixed now.. sorry :(

*whispers* I did find one on eBay.. just don't want someone here to outbid me..

Last edited:

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you going to put the Escalade wood grain through the whole truck? ...might look kinda funny with it just on the console

Last edited:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah bro my bad.. forgot to put your name. Fixed now.. sorry :(

*whispers* I did find one on eBay.. just don't want someone here to outbid me..

:) ***** it up :)

My friend might have the lower console part (the part with the 6 disc and clock) for sale real soon. He watching a radio on eBay that comes with it...

ndnbrav

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey BlizzardX23, where is the junk yard you are talking about? I need to find some interior stuff for my 06 Denali...all the local places by my house want an arm and a leg for anything. Was looking for the 3rd brake light at the salvage yard by my house, wanted $110 for it, Autozone sells it for $69...

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

oh, my bad..searched it...Subway Truck Parts in Sac..or is there another place?

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I use gary miser here in witchita and he has the best prices around. I had gone to parts world in roosevelt oklahoma but they were already closed when i got there. ( bastards ) if nyone is kinda close then i suggest checking these 2 out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tspjim