My first software tweaks to my 2015 Denali...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went in looking for a TFT gauge and incredibly didn't find one, but DID find these pretty cool menus :)

1. Following Distance. This is actually a menu that displays the gap setting when using adaptive cruse but when the adaptive cruise isn't on you get a following distance indicator in seconds (I can change this to meters are well). Not super useful but kind of cool.

2. Top power consumers. This is kind of cool for those of you looking to see what real world impact certain features have on the fuel consumption of the truck. It shows the top consuming items and the total gal/hr they are consuming over and above normal. The reason its showing 0 is because the engine was off but I verified it does indeed work.

3. Eco trend. This is kind of cool, it plots fuel consumption over a 30 mile period and graphs it.

Again nothing earth shattering, just cool stuff :) Tomorrow if I have some time I'll start finally working on the NAV unlocks hopefully.

Attachments

• IMG_1087.jpg
    IMG_1087.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1088.jpg
    IMG_1088.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1089.jpg
    IMG_1089.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 76

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool....... but I dislike all this stuff because all I can think of is what happens when stuff starts to flicker and lights start to flash and more crap to break

Ah well

It looks good lol

sixpointoh03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went in looking for a TFT gauge and incredibly didn't find one, but DID find these pretty cool menus :)

1. Following Distance. This is actually a menu that displays the gap setting when using adaptive cruse but when the adaptive cruise isn't on you get a following distance indicator in seconds (I can change this to meters are well). Not super useful but kind of cool.

2. Top power consumers. This is kind of cool for those of you looking to see what real world impact certain features have on the fuel consumption of the truck. It shows the top consuming items and the total gal/hr they are consuming over and above normal. The reason its showing 0 is because the engine was off but I verified it does indeed work.

3. Eco trend. This is kind of cool, it plots fuel consumption over a 30 mile period and graphs it.

Again nothing earth shattering, just cool stuff :) Tomorrow if I have some time I'll start finally working on the NAV unlocks hopefully.

Where did you find these menus at

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cervantesjesus174