My New 08 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08_WHITE_LT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just bought an 08 Tahoe LT. Planning on painting the factory wheels GM Z06 Comp Gray. Lowered it with Ground Force Springs. Replaced the bowties with Billet. Hoping to clean it up this weekend and take some good pics of it.

photo_2.jpg
photo_1-1.jpg
photo_3.jpg

DTAILS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful choice!

I'm contemplating the lowering as well ......... the look is perfect on your Tahoe, IMHO.

Haven't seen wheels painted what you're describing so I'm looking forward to seeing the end results.

Congrats!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice purchase! :waytogo: I'm also interested in how your rims turn out. I like different mods that aren't necessarily the 'norm' :)

Mobo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Beautiful, I love a white ride..... and where did you purchase the billet to replace the bowties?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
.... and where did you purchase the billet to replace the bowties?

You can get them from a few places but I got mine from LMC and I've also seen them for sale on Stylin Trucks' site.

Mobo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Awesome. I have them in the shopping cart as I type..

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:waytogo: I'm definitely glad I did it and it changes the entire look! I got one for the rear gate as well. :D Eventually the rims will come, too, but that's a little pricier than just some emblems :)

JBeezy

Reaction score
Nice purchase. May I ask, how much is it to lower these trucks? My wife has a '08 Yukon. Just wondering. I lower every vehicle I own and can. Thanks

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice purchase. May I ask, how much is it to lower these trucks? My wife has a '08 Yukon. Just wondering. I lower every vehicle I own and can. Thanks

You should hit up Norcal SS (Tony). He'll get you fixed up right and give you a good price for whatever you wanna do with your suspension man. Either PM or just post up in the Street Suspension area and he'll reply to your inquiry :waytogo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus