New member truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ultraviolet

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve been getting a lot of help here, thanks! Here’s one shot of my truck parked behind a tiny car!

I’m in the process of blacking everything out. Headlights, tail lights, grill and side mirror covers are done. Need to do the fog lights and Chevy emblems still. Maybe the chrome trim too but it seems the only option there is painting or vinyl stickers.

I’ll have better photos soon!

Attachments

• image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    236.2 KB · Views: 7

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve been getting a lot of help here, thanks! Here’s one shot of my truck parked behind a tiny car!

I’m in the process of blacking everything out. Headlights, tail lights, grill and side mirror covers are done. Need to do the fog lights and Chevy emblems still. Maybe the chrome trim too but it seems the only option there is painting or vinyl stickers.

What white lettered tires are those?

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Looks awesome, but the unwritten rules are that white letter tires can only be installed on rigs with a 6.0L+ engine or a power adder. Looks like you're on the hook now for a 6.0 swap like some other folks have done here, or at least a Maggie. :p :driver: