New member from Belgium

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Laurents10

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to the forum, and I'm from Belgium. I own a 1998 Chevrolet S10 ZR2 and a 2000 Tahoe.

On my TAHOE, the rear left wheel is wearing out only on the inside. Approximately 1,2 in of wear (smooth tire) over 3800 miles Do you have any idea what might be the reason? Is there any adjustment possible on the rear axle or not? The driveshaft was replaced not long ago.

Thank you

Last edited:

Mudsport96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are no adjustments on the rear axles. There is a serious problem if just the inside part of the tire is worn.
Possibly a bad bearing, or a bent axle tube. How long have you had this vehicle? Have you taken it off road or struck a curb?

OP
OP
L

Laurents10

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
There are no adjustments on the rear axles. There is a serious problem if just the inside part of the tire is worn.
Possibly a bad bearing, or a bent axle tube. How long have you had this vehicle? Have you taken it off road or struck a curb?
I haven't hit any curbs or anything, maybe the bearing is bad, thank you, I'll check

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH, USA.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinsbritton

Latest posts