Oil sensor variance?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stopped and added one in the parking lot, will check levels in the AM. Yeah, I do alot of stop/go driving to/from work mostly. And with in Sport Mode and L9, Corsa Exhaust...I enjoy my drive as much as I can...so I can only assume that is why my oil level is how it is vs the oil life. Even my wife made that comment when I told her about this tonight. Told her the NEW M5 has 775HP when it is released later this year...YES, I got "that look" from her so I quickly changed subjects bahaha.
I drive the essence of life out of mine and they do not use any oil that I can tell anyway. I drive them hard so I maintain them accordingly 3k and the oil gets changed, so roughly 3 times a year per vehicle

OP
OP
Fast_AT4

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I drive the essence of life out of mine and they do not use any oil that I can tell anyway. I drive them hard so I maintain them accordingly 3k and the oil gets changed, so roughly 3 times a year per vehicle
Some people just like to get from A to B and others like to take in the ride a bit more.
dna.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bevy