Tahoe Chrome Headlight Trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whats goin on ya'll how it hangin. anyhow my girl was doin sumtin **** on ebay and i seen these headlight covers they are like chrome overlays. does anyone have these on their Hoe with pic's if no pic does it look anygood on the hoe?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Dont get those man, they're ugly to me. But then again thats just my $0.02!
Look at other chrome stuff like tow hooks, lower mirror covers etc.

OP
OP
Nfamous60

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the lower mirror covers taking pics tomorrow raining today. the towhooks covers not really into them was gonna buy a new grille that came with the matching covers for the tow hooks. just lookin for sumtin to spice up the front a lil but if they ugly count me out thats like those ugly *** chrome pillar piece i be seeing on EVERYBODY's car out here!!!

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Hell yeah the window peices are the ugliest.......but I meant actual chrome tow hooks, not the lower grilles.....I don;t like the lower grilles that much!

OP
OP
Nfamous60

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why the lower grilles is what makes the actual grille like pimp'd i was gonna go with a rugged look on my Hoe but not much towing or off roadin i can do here unless sum one on here from new york does it i really wanted to put my 4wd and trucc abilities period to the test--------- i mean for 56k i should at least get that benefit (also while its still under warranty ;) )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mdcornhoolio