upgrade Bose Nav with (bluetooth, iPod, video in motion and input address in motion)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dawvu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone upgraded their stock Bose Nav system for the 2008 Tahoe?

I want to have:

1. Bluethooth
2. iPod
3. video in motion from DVD and Ipod maybe others...
4. and want to be able to input address while in motion on navi.

I have heard that Coastal Tech has alot of problems, so that's out

I like the BlueFusion for Bluetooth but that is the only thing that I can find that has a good solution...

anyone have any good results at all? Rather not put a new head unit into the car...

Thanks,

2008 LTZ Tahoe

oakster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking of using Coastal Tech for my 2009 Denali. One of the guys I work w/has it in his 2008 Denali and loves it.

Not sure what version he has.

The 2009 has bluetooth already. I definitely want to unlock the DVD etc... just figure I'll give them a couple of months before I go for it.

Yukon Joe XL

Reaction score
I have the Coastaltech GMX-322 in my 2008 Yukon. Stock Bose system. I havn't set up the blutooth yet but it is compatible. The ipod I also have but it is a seperate lockpick connected to the XM input by the glove compartment..for some reason I can't get my podcasts...no selection for it on the radio. I do have dvd,address input,rear camera options from the 322 but it messes with my XM selections. Some are missing. I get blank bars on the XM choices.
The ipod lockpick also doesn't give me the option to shuffle songs. I have to start from "a" alphabetically each time which is annoying. No video from it either. I like it but don't love it .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bl74

Latest posts