what brand of pads do you use with your pc?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
I use the lake country, but was wondering what everyone else was using and how they liked them.

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.autogeek.net/lc-ccs-6inch-pads.html That link will tell you which color is used for what. I use 5 or 5.5" pads. You can use 6 or 6.5" pads, but you need the 6" counterweight.

Actually, You really don't need the counterweight...just make sure you have the right backing plate. I've tried it different ways with the PC and noticed the same feel/results with keeping the same counterweight. I personally like to use th 5.5" pads but my backing plate broke for that which leaves me with my 6.6" pads that I often find to big for the PC. The 4" pads work great but take a lot longer. They are extremely helpful with cars that have a lot of curves. I use the Lake Country CCS pads

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
OEM! trust me, Chevy pads are worth EVERY penny....

fortunatly for me, i know a guy who gets this done for me for FREE :D

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
hahahhaha.... ahhhh yes, posting drunk is always a classic... but now that i HAVE read the thread, i am curious too as i have been putting off detailing my truck because i dont have all the know how i need

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ppesek