Where to get Matching Interior Fabric?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to get matching fabric to my seats and the name of the fabric who make it what's the part# if it has one and where to get it? If anyone can shed some light on this I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
You might check with local upholstry (sp?) shops around you. It's worth a shot the worst they can say is no.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anytime I need material for any of my install jobs I go to my local upholstery shop. They usually carry everything I need in matching colors and grain, from headliner materials, vinyl, leather, and interior dyes and paint.

OP
OP
DarkTahoe00

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input!But I did try that and my local upholstery shop guy is a dick! I got Denail Head rest that I want redone to match my interior but can't find the material to do I asked him and he blew me off! A$$HOLE! Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Again Everyone!

3blackchevys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a.c. moore, michaels crafts, lowes, home depot. i would even try the dry cleaners..the taylor might have fabric for repairs and such.

could always google it

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input!But I did try that and my local upholstery shop guy is a dick! I got Denail Head rest that I want redone to match my interior but can't find the material to do I asked him and he blew me off! A$$HOLE! Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Again Everyone!

find another upholstery shop?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bl74