Which roll pan/ hidden hitch?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be getting a 00-06 Tahoe anyday now and I want to hit the ground running with mods.

What brand roll pan and hidden hitch should I go with? Or even better which brands should I stay away from?

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sir Micheals makes a good rollpan and hidden hitch set-up. Street Scenes has a nice urethane rollpan with nice contours, which is the one I have with a Sir Micheals' hidden hitch.

DSC_1862.jpg

OP
OP
YNOT

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so did that ss urathane pan come with the hitch hole already there? plate lights? or did you have to dremel those holes in? where did you buy yours from?

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

just did some looking and those are really the only 2 choices, besides scary ebay brands. i think i'll go with the cheaper one and get the urathane.

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

oh and did you buy a $10 rollpan light or did you do something else. thanks for the help, i'm going to look at a white 03' tahoe tomorrow and i want to strip parts of it and get straight to the colormatching.

OP
OP
YNOT

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh and can you still run the spare with your ss pan and sir micheals hid-a-hitch?

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a license plate light kit available, but I used the stock lights and used a dremel to cut the openings for the stockers.
The Sir Micheals hitch still allows you to keep the spare tire and most roll pans come with an opening for the hitch. You'll have to buy a flip-up license plate bracket as well so you can have access to the hitch.

Front Street

Reaction score
Since Sir Michael's is out of business, does anyone have another option for a hidden hitch where I can keep the spare tire? Is Stillen/Street Scene the only option besides a custom fabrication job?

Thanks all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustin Road