Wiper blade replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quick66ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up some RainX whammy jammy blades and cannot figure out how they fit the Hoe. I have not had the type of wiper arm the hoe has and cannot figure out how to install the new blades. Anyone have any insight into how this is done????????????????????????

OP
OP
quick66ss

quick66ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Latitude's

The counter guy told me they were the best.....

I just googled 07 Tahoe wiper blade replacement and found they do not work on the Tahoe :emotions122:

Back to Auto Zone I go....

Any recomendations on what to buy? My stock blades finally ripped on me today.

Mike

3blackchevys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, I had them on my Trailblazer...loved them. but read on the rain-x and other sites they didn't fit or you needed an adapter. I have the Bosch Icons. Size I think is 422A and B. A is driver side, b is passenger. they work good. latitude size is, according to the rain x site is 22-2...whatever

OP
OP
quick66ss

quick66ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:emotions122:. I went in wanting the Bosch as I had them on my TBSS but let the guy sell me on the Latitudes as they were cheaper. :emotions122:

jmac572

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Massachusetts (currently in Al Kut, Iraq)
Whats supposed to be better? its getting about time i replace mine, i had the bosch icons on my '02 denali and thought they were great... i dont want to spend the money on the rainx lattitudes and then find out i liked the icons better.

3blackchevys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Icon's are maybe 2 to 4 dollars more. I like them on the Tahoe, but if I had to choose, I would go with Latitude's ( if they were to fit of course). I put my Icons on in April and would like to put a new set on already. Granted, it rained all but 3 days here in NJ for the month of June, so that didnt help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bl74

Latest posts