07 Denali Roof rack on 07 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yolo

MarkBarbee.com
Reaction score
Will the 07 Denali painted/chrome room rack fit on an 07 Yukon? I cant tell if the painted parts on the Denali roof rack are removable (I know the chrome pieces are). If it is interchangeable, does anyone have a part number or know where I can buy the pieces?

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will the 07 Denali painted/chrome room rack fit on an 07 Yukon? I cant tell if the painted parts on the Denali roof rack are removable (I know the chrome pieces are). If it is interchangeable, does anyone have a part number or know where I can buy the pieces?

Yep, they're all interchangeable (Escalade, Tahoe, and Yukon/Denali), at least within model years.

The painted end pieces are a snap/pressure fit.

All this being said, I'm not completely sure what you're trying to do. You just swapping a chrome Denali rack for your black, basic stock rack? If so, you'll need all of the parts of the new chrome rack. From a post of mine about it:

Here's what you want (complete with end caps):

(1) Rail kit 25996380
(1) Rail kit 25996381

You also NEED:

(2) Nut 15916756 (these hold the center of each rail in place, and do NOT come with the kit above)

If you want black cross rails:

(2) Ski or bike rack 15838222

If you're considering the cross rails (which I did), and you don't get them at the same time that you install your roof rack, then you may wish to leave the end caps off of one end of the rack so that you can easily install the cross rails when they arrive. The end caps are a snap/pressure fit, and look like they wouldn't be fun to un-mount if you had to do so later.

Just confirm all of these parts with your local parts guy, and you're good to go.

/< / /2 /<

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus

Latest posts