07 Escalade leveling kit help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DUKES

Reaction score
I have a 07 Escalade awd with autoride, I was looking at getting a leveling kit. Can anyone recommend a good kit to go with? I'd like to run either a 20 or factory 22 if possible, not sure what tire size to go with either. Thanks

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For wheels and tires, I'd personally go with 22's. I like the CK375 style GM wheel, which is available in 20" and 22" diameter. If you go with 20" wheels, the factory tire size to go along with them would be 275/55/20. If you go 22" wheels, the factory tire size would be 285/45/22. I went a size up with my 22's and used 305/40/22. Good luck and be sure to post pics once you decide!

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
I know we PM'd some about your level kit but figured I would share some info on the thread.

I would get a 2.5/1 level kit for front and rear. The front needs to be a lower strut spacer to retain the electronic autoride plug into the shock. The rear will need lower shock extenders that don't rotate the shock body. Such as the following picture.
533700_1.jpg

If you can't find ones like that to work with the level kit then use 2 sets of the rotating kind such as this picture. The 2 sets will allow the shock to rotate 90 degrees but still bolt up to the mounts.
41t3f1J-EcL._SY355_.jpg

Then you will need to order some Full Throttle ride height rod spacers to set the sensors to stock position. Before installing any level kit measure the ride height position arms so they can be returned to that position after the lift. To order the rod spacers, call FTS and talk to them over the phone asking for autoride ride height rod spacers.

Tires to fit the level kit work best in 20s as a 295/55R20 on a 20x9 or x10 with 5-5.5" (+0 to +12-18mm) offset. The available tire sizes in 22s aren't practical for a level kit as they are either too wide and will most likely rub or too tall for the kit. That only leaves stock OD tire size in 22s which doesn't seem proportional on a level kit in my opinion. The 5" (+0mm) offset will stick out about 1/2"-3/4" from the fender and the 5.5" (+12-18mm) will sit flush with the fender. Any rims that are x12 wide will most likely rub the bumper corner and running board/rear corners.

Hope that info helps others and DUKES keep some pictures coming of the build!

OP
OP
DUKES

DUKES

Reaction score
I know we PM'd some about your level kit but figured I would share some info on the thread.

I would get a 2.5/1 level kit for front and rear. The front needs to be a lower strut spacer to retain the electronic autoride plug into the shock. The rear will need lower shock extenders that don't rotate the shock body. Such as the following picture.
533700_1.jpg

If you can't find ones like that to work with the level kit then use 2 sets of the rotating kind such as this picture. The 2 sets will allow the shock to rotate 90 degrees but still bolt up to the mounts.
41t3f1J-EcL._SY355_.jpg

Then you will need to order some Full Throttle ride height rod spacers to set the sensors to stock position. Before installing any level kit measure the ride height position arms so they can be returned to that position after the lift. To order the rod spacers, call FTS and talk to them over the phone asking for autoride ride height rod spacers.

Tires to fit the level kit work best in 20s as a 295/55R20 on a 20x9 or x10 with 5-5.5" (+0 to +12-18mm) offset. The available tire sizes in 22s aren't practical for a level kit as they are either too wide and will most likely rub or too tall for the kit. That only leaves stock OD tire size in 22s which doesn't seem proportional on a level kit in my opinion. The 5" (+0mm) offset will stick out about 1/2"-3/4" from the fender and the 5.5" (+12-18mm) will sit flush with the fender. Any rims that are x12 wide will most likely rub the bumper corner and running board/rear corners.

Hope that info helps others and DUKES keep some pictures coming of the build!

Thanks so much for all the info you have given me, I'm just trying to find the correct kit and wheels

slocaddy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think 20's with a taller tire lend more to a off road/lifted look..... But it's a caddy! You can't loose with 22's lol,

02Burgundybeast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can run a top spacer as well with the level kit. I did and my autoride works fine. I am also running stock 22s and have had 33x12.50s and I am currently running a 285/55.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daymond