07 Tahoe Center Console, where to buy??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where can you buy a center console that goes between the drivee and passenger seats like the LT's and LTZ's have? Will they bolt up in a LS Tahoe?

Thanks,
DwDrummer

Last edited:

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Where can you buy a center console that goes between the drivee and passenger seats like the LT's and LTZ's have? Will they bolt up in a LS Tahoe?

Thanks,
DwDrummer

I would look at eBay. Also, I am pretty sure you do have to purchase a center console bracket as well, but I could be mistaken

mary900

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a '08 LS and replaced the stock jump seat with a center console that I found on ebay. Console had same bolt pattern and no extra parts were required.

mdtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine from ebay for $400 shipped. All you have to do is unbolt the drivers and passenger seats, slide them towards the doors slightly and pick up the jump seat. Then put in the console, reposition the seats and bolt them back down. The console and the jump seat are held down with the inside bolts for both front seats. If you buy used it should come with everything you need. If you try to get it from the dealer or gmparts direct you have to buy every piece separately and it costs over $1200.

OP
OP
DwDrummer

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine from ebay for $400 shipped. All you have to do is unbolt the drivers and passenger seats, slide them towards the doors slightly and pick up the jump seat. Then put in the console, reposition the seats and bolt them back down. The console and the jump seat are held down with the inside bolts for both front seats. If you buy used it should come with everything you need. If you try to get it from the dealer or gmparts direct you have to buy every piece separately and it costs over $1200.

Thanks man, do you have any picture of your Tahoe console?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Hey DW, did you sell finally the Silvy for the Tahoe?

OP
OP
DwDrummer

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Nnaboy! I sold the Silverado but haven't found my Tahoe yet! Hopefully something will come up this week!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
starnuts28